BizLink Orange’s mission is to accelerate the growth and development of Central Florida’s small business community.
Discover Local Resources
Grow and improve your business with Central Florida business support service providers.Meet our Resources
Take the Next Step
Our BizLink Orange Navigators will introduce you to resources to help you grow your business.Personal Action Plan
How do we accomplish this?
Since 2003, The National Entrepreneur Center has built a national model of community collaboration to support small business growth and development. In partnership with Orange County Government, BizLink Orange was launched in 2021 to provide easy access to over 65 entrepreneur support organizations serving the six county region of Central Florida.
BizLink Orange quickly connects entrepreneurs and small business owners to a growing network of primarily nonprofit resource partners offering a wide variety of business-building services for small businesses. This regional approach to small business support provides efficiency, and leverage for the non-profit agencies, while enabling entrepreneurs to quickly locate needed resources in a single visit.
The ongoing collaboration of non-profit organizations, local governments, and community leaders in Central Florida has caused our region to continually rate as a top spot in America for starting and growing a business.
BizLink Orange's network of Resource Partners provide business coaching and networking opportunities across a wide range of topics that include:
- Business Planning
- Startup Assistance
- Product Development
- Training Classes
- Government Contracting
- Human Resources
- International Trade
BizLink Orange is funded by Orange County Government and powered by the National Entrepreneur Center. It is provided at no cost to the non-profit agencies and the entrepreneurs and small business owners of Central Florida thanks to funders who actively support our small business community! Consider this business building tool a gift from all of us to all of you!
Ways to Connect
- Request a Personal Action Plan (guidance on the next steps for your business journey).
- Search upcoming classes and seminars on the Business Calendar.
- Use the Resource Navigator to find Central Florida resources that fit your business needs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions (tell us about yourself and your business – including location and contact information).
- Call 1-800-747-2030 from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Download a Business Guide for Startup, Growth, Funding, Licensing, and more.