EBI: Nonprofit Board Basics: Certificate in Board Orientation (Virtual)
March 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$60 – $120
Do you currently serve on a board, are considering joining the board of directors of a nonprofit organization, or are you a nonprofit CEO or executive director working with a board? Do you want to better ensure you are governing correctly?
In this workshop, we will walk you through the legal duties of board membership and discuss the primary responsibilities every board member and board should fulfill in order to lead today’s nonprofit organization successfully. Workshop participants will gain insights to better evaluate the nonprofit governance of their organization and identify potential action items to take back to their board.
– Explore what is legally expected of board members and the full board
– Learn the roles and responsibilities of an effective and engaged board member
– Understand the roles and responsibilities between CEO/staff and board
– Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
– Learn tips to govern successfully
$60 members | $120 non-members
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.