Orange County Business Development along with Community partner, Sheryl Mays is excited to announce a special lunch and learn series, “Elevating Entrepreneurs to Major League Success”. This series will feature Sheryl Mays, the CEO of Rise and Shine Consulting and Coaching, a #1 Best Selling International Author, International Speaker, and TV host.
As entrepreneurs, there is always a need to enhance your customer service capabilities to meet the expectations associated with major league contracts. This workshop will allow attendees to build a robust customer service strategy that not only satisfies customers but also fosters long-term loyalty and business success.
Here’s what you can expect to gain from the workshop:
• Understand the role of data analytics in personalizing customer interactions
• Learn the importance of turning negative experiences into positive outcomes
• Explore ways to exceed customer expectations and create memorable experiences
• Define the characteristics and expectations of major league customer service
• Identify key elements that differentiate exceptional customer service from standard practices
Our goal is to elevate your customer service practices to a level that meets the standards of major league contracts. To make the experience even better, lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by February 13th by sending an email to [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you there!
#Orangecountybusinessdevelopment #Communitypartner #Collaboration #Diversification #Lunchandlearn