SCORE: Developing a Three Year Financial Forecast
July 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
If borrowing money, lenders will demand it. This workshop will show you how to estimate monthly sales and expenses using a free SCORE forecasting template.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
• How to estimate monthly sales
• What expense categories need to be in your forecast and how to estimate them.
• How to use the free SCORE template to automate your forecast.
• The key metrics to look for in your forecast
• How to use your forecast after you open your business.
Our presenter is Craig Linsky.
Craig is a SCORE mentor and Chairman of the Client Education Committee at SCORE in Jacksonville. Craig worked in the financial services industry for nearly thirty years. For the past ten years, he has designed and taught marketing and other business topics both domestically through SCORE and internationally through the Financial Services Volunteer Corp. %%https://score.tfaforms.net/17?EventID=a105a000009oDRl%%
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.