- This event has passed.
SCORE: Financial Records Using Quicken®️
January 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm ESTFree
All businesses, small or large, need to capture financial information to successfully maintain daily transactions as well as evaluate the success of the operation. As a small business owner, your time is best spent contributing to increasing your “bottom line”. Using accounting software will simplify your time spent on financials. A software tool like Quicken will help you track company financials, automate tasks to access all information in one place, and help to minimize errors.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Record keeping basics for a small business
• The advantages of using accounting software for record keeping
• Why Quicken software is a good choice for persons who have little accounting
• Introduction to setting up and using the Quicken Classic Business & Personal software • Creating a new database
• Setting up accounts and categories
• Entering transactions
• Using and customizing reports to track up to date financial data
Our presenter, Marcia Bloom is a SCORE volunteer and has degrees from the University of Connecticut and City College of New York. She has been a small business owner for over 30 years, concentrating on financial consulting and accounting software support for small and medium sized businesses.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.