- This event has passed.
SCORE: How Do I Develop a Product or Service to Sell?
March 2 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST
This seminar will cover generating new product ideas, building product concepts, and discuss methods of tailoring your product to the right target market. This will include:
• Generating product ideas and concepts.
• Functions, tasks and pain points.
• Creating insight statements.
• Translating insights into product concepts.
• Defining a successful product or service.
• Defining the value proposition.
• Testing the feasibility of a new product concept.
• Launching a new product or service.
Our presenter is Craig Linsky.
Craig is a SCORE mentor and Chairman of the Client Education Committee at SCORE in Jacksonville. Craig worked in the financial services industry for nearly thirty years. For the past ten years, he has designed and taught marketing and other business topics both domestically through SCORE and internationally through the Financial Services Volunteer Corp %%https://score.tfaforms.net/17?EventID=a105a000005rw1w&activeChapter=Orlando&origination=https%253A//www.score.org/orlando/event/how-do-i-develop-product-or-service-sell-3%%
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.