- This event has passed.
SCORE: Using Reference Solutions to Grow your Small Business
November 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm ESTFree
In this session, you will learn how to:
Reference Solutions is a set of databases that allows you to download records of your target market prospects for free.
– Access Reference Solutions from home for free with your library card,
– Identify new sales prospects,
– Create customized business & consumer marketing lists,
– Identify key business contacts,
– Locate home-based businesses,
– Find businesses with web addresses,
– Define delivery routes,
– Gather competitive business intelligence,
– Identify major industry groups,
and much, much more!
Our presenter is Bill Carlson.
Bill is the Customer Success Manager with Data Axle Library Division. He has been with Data Axle since April of 2008. His responsibilities include ensuring that all who have access to Reference Solutions understand how to use the database effectively. Bill’s presentations are always lively and entertaining.
Prior to joining Data Axle, Bill managed a team of more than 20 salespeople at a publicly-traded company, where he stressed the value of providing world-class customer service.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.