This week is part 1 of a 3 part series:
The Business Plan Boot Camp is a hands-on experience that helps business owners and entrepreneurs to understand and write a business plan. Business Plans are required by banks, investors, and future partners. In addition, a business plan is a road map for success.
Certified Instructor: Connie Garzon, M.B.A. C.B.A.
Work on Wisdom – WOW Fridays – at the Volusia County Business Incubator launched in January 2023.
The goal of the WOW Fridays is to educate and inspire many entrepreneurs and business owners on topics relevant to their businesses’ growth. Topics include:
1. Business Modeling
2. Business Plan Development
3. Web 3 and Crypto
4. How to Present to Investors and Bankers
5. Social Media – Talks with the best influencers in town
6. Been there, done that! Talks from serial entrepreneurs
7. Learn from local Military Entrepreneurs how they started their businesses