- This event has passed.
VEI: Launch Cohort (Session 1)
September 19 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
This cohort will introduce you to the Business Model Canvas and provide an in-depth insight into the key steps needed to build a startup. The cohort will enable participants at the idea stage or in the early stages of business development to learn how to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering customer and marketplace feedback. Our methodology also enables participants to validate their business model by focusing on searching for pain points and unmet needs of their customers. This iterative process will enable you to quickly pivot with the goal of ultimately building the foundation for a viable business model.
Requirements: DD214 or VA Letter showing honorable discharge.
- 6 Sessions, 3 hours per session
- 9/19 – Intro to the Business Model Canvas, Lean Methodology & Elevator Pitch
- 9/21 – Value Proposition & Customer Segments
- 9/26 – Channels & Customer Relationships
- 9/28 – Revenue Streams & Key Partners
- 10/10 – Key Resources, Key Activities & Cost Structure
- 10/12 – Business Model Canvas Review, Resources, Networking Opportunities & Class Recognition
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.