Week 2 of 3-week series.
Take advantage of the opportunity to work on your business!
This cohort is for veteran led companies generating revenue and looking to scale. The cohort will help you clarify your business concept(s) or models by walking through the steps of planning, adjusting and re-shaping the business model and/or growth plan.
The course will also introduce veterans to resources and advisors that could provide invaluable support in laying the foundation for a successful company while mapping out future plans to scale.
Requirements: Must have a DD214 or VA Letter showing honorable discharge.
- Three Saturday Sessions: April 8, April 15, April 22
- Virtual 8:30am-12pm
- Participant needs to attend all three sessions
- Topics will include:
- Intro to GrowthWheel & Business Presentation Fundamentals
- Growing Your Team
- Marketing Strategies
- Intro to the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Sales Management & Financial Forecasting
- Business Model Review, Resources, Networking Opportunities & Class Recognition
If necessary, VEI will have the capability to provide participants with a virtual option. Having this option will provide flexibility to accommodate veterans from outside the Central Florida region and to those that may directly or indirectly need to participate virtually.