Parking & Event map
Thank you Ardmore Roderick for providing free parking to our guests.
How ConNECtions 2.0 is different
Create your Networking profile
Have you created your profile on the Brella platform? You were sent information when you purchased your ticket on how to do it.
(If you do not receive the platform information, please reach out.)
- Start networking through the platform now to set up meetups at the event.
- Research the resources available at the event.
- You will be given information to use the platform through an app or the website.
Prepare your questions if you are interested in meeting with a business coach for a BizRx so you can get your prescription for success! (Registration for timeslots is open at check-in.)
BizRX Topics include:
- General Business
- Marketing / Branding
- International Trade
- Government Procurement
Coaches & Mentors from:
- Central Florida International Trade Office
- SCORE Orlando
- Small Business Development Center & PTAC
- UCF Business Incubation Program
- Valley Bank
- Veterans Entrepreneurship Initiative
- and more…
Amateur Commercial Competition
Finalist have been selected – see them live at ConNECtions 2.0!
Create your 30-second amateur commercial to participate in the competition for a chance to win round-trip tickets anywhere Southwest Airlines flies domestically and more!