Join the BizLink Orange Resource Partner Network
BizLink Orange Partner Statement of Collaboration:
By signing up, I indicate my organization’s commitment to engage and participate as a credible BizLink Orange Resource Partner. I understand and agree to play an active role in supporting this community initiative which is dedicated to creating a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem in the six-county region of Central Florida.
How we define an entrepreneur:
I understand that BizLink Orange believes that a successful entrepreneur is a growth-oriented and risk-tolerant individual who sees opportunities in creating and/or expanding a for-profit business venture, and takes action to leverage the skill and expertise of a network to turn concepts into economic realities that benefit themselves and/or the community of Central Florida.
Recognition of our place in the community:
I acknowledge that BizLink Orange is a unique online initiative consisting of many participating business organizations, events, and like-minded individuals who are collaborating together to produce “economic development through small business development.” BizLink Orange is managed by the National Entrepreneur Center and serves as the region’s digital platform for connecting with Central Florida’s entrepreneurial ecosystem which includes a growing number of economic support organizations (ESO), government agencies, educational institutions, business support agencies, financial resources, and human capital.
Confidentiality and Use of Information within the BizLink Orange network
I acknowledge that as a BizLink Orange resource partner, I may have access to sensitive information including financial and other data pertaining to entrepreneurs and businesses in the Central Florida region. As a professional, I agree to hold that information in the strictest of confidence within the BizLink Orange network, disclosing information with extreme discretion only to parties who have a need to know in order to make a business building connection which will benefit the entrepreneur. I further agree that a violation of this confidence could result in my expulsion from the BizLink Orange network.
Permissions and Philosophies
Upon approval as a Resource Partner of BizLink Orange, I give my permission for BizLink Orange to promote and publicize my organization and services as an engaged Resource Partner of BizLink Orange in all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities relating to BizLink Orange.
I also agree to actively promote BizLink Orange, entrepreneurship and small business development as a valuable tool for our region’s entrepreneurial community.
As a Resource Partner, I will support the collaborative approach to accelerating small business development and entrepreneurial success in Central Florida. I understand that our collective efforts toward long-term economic impact is produced from the work of many resource partners, advisors, mentors, and community development partners working collaboratively over a period of time.
I believe there is no “wrong door” for an entrepreneur to enter into Central Florida’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Entrepreneurs can approach any resource partner within the region and be confident they will be informed and connected to any appropriate resources throughout the region.
I agree with the philosophy that “a rising tide lifts all boats,” and that local entrepreneurs have the ability to positively impact our local economy.
As a BizLink Orange Resource Partner I agree to:
- Act in good faith within the network
- Attend and participate in BizLink Orange meetings and events
- Allow BizLink Orange to market your organization and services
- Be timely and responsive to all referrals from BizLink Orange
- Be an advocate of the BizLink Orange Initiative in the community
- Promote BizLink Orange on my website, with reciprocal links, if possible
- Participate in surveys and reporting requests from BizLink Orange to help the network identify and track economic impact and small business success
- If applicable, utilize the community CRM to assist the community in tracking clients, resources, and economic impact
- Actively make connections for entrepreneurs that assists them in starting and growing their business ventures.
- Abide by any decisions of the BizLink Orange Advisory Board with regard to interpretations or appeals of BizLink Orange policies and procedures.
In order to be eligible to apply you must be:
- A Not-for-Profit Organization, Government funded or educational entity that offers free or low-cost business support services.
- Been operating for a minimum of 1 year.
- Have a proven track record of successfully serving entrepreneurs / small business owners.
Nothing in this Collaboration Statement in intended to create a “legal partnership” nor any other business entity. BizLink Orange resource partner status is limited to organizations that share our collective mission of strengthening the local small business and entrepreneurship community in Central Florida. We define Central Florida as the six-county region of: Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia and Brevard.