Join us In-Person at the National Entrepreneur Center in Orlando for:
A How-To Workshop with the SBA: Hurricane Recovery & Resilience:
- What does the SBA Disaster Recovery Program do? Who do they help?
- Learn about resources available after a major disaster, such as Hurricane Ian/Nicole.
- Disaster Recovery Fund Requirements – Eligibility Guidelines for Physical and Economic Injury.
- Examples of what disaster funds can be used for.
- Mitigation – Preventing Future Damage
- Completing the Loan Application Process/Documents Needed to Apply/And the 4506C Form
Sharon Gadbois, Public Affairs Specialist
U.S. Small Business Administration
Office of Disaster Recovery and Resilience
Registration Link: https://events.blackthorn.io/6g3Q8Wa7/5a1e6g30nYU