What is a Personal Action Plan?
Personalized guides based on where you are and where you would like to go with your business!
Whether you are nurturing an idea for a new business or an experienced entrepreneur who could use a little guidance to hit that next level, a personal action plan will get you moving in the right direction for your business goals.
Are you at the National Entrepreneur Center, in-person?Click Here Now
How long does it take to get a Personal Action Plan?
We strive for less than 48 business hours!
How does the Personal Action Plan Work?
Our friendly BizLink Navigators identify your best next steps and the local resources that can help you put your plan into action.
To provide the best plan, the BizLink Navigators need to know:
- Who you are (that’s why we need your Name, industry and demographic info)
- Do not forget to include things that make you and your business unique – are you are US Veteran? part of the LBGTQI!+ community? a Woman owned business? etc…
- Where is your business (so we can locate resources near you…hence your zip code)
- What your needs are (knowing your needs makes matching resources much easier)
- How we contact you (your phone and email address gets you connected)
Your personal action plan highlights resources that can assist in what your business currently needs. Best of all, as your business needs change, you can keep coming back and utilizing this great connection tool in new ways to keep you on the path to success. We make it easy to stay connected and will check in with you occasionally to help along the way.
Growing your business is OUR business and time is money… so let’s get going and do this!
Get Your Personal Action Plan
Think Business - Think Orange - Think BizLink Orange!
Follow us on social media (@bizlinkorange) to stay up to date on upcoming seminars, networking opportunities and new resources.
We want everyone to experience what BizLink Orange offers and the best advertising is you!
PLEASE share our links on social media, tell a friend, tell a neighbor and “tele-phone” your colleagues and tell them to GO ORANGE! BIZLINK ORANGE!