This workshop provides a high-level overview of the online spaces available for major sources of funding and nonprofit resources. Divided into three sections, the discussion addresses the following objectives: (1) the best grant databases and websites, (2) where to locate corporate sponsors, and (3) nonprofit resources that will help you further your mission.
After participating in this webinar, you should be able to:
• Identify key websites and databases to guide the procurement of grant funds for Religious, Arts, Human Services, Social Justice, Animal Rescue, and Educational charities.
• Determine program eligibility for grants based on funder guidelines.
• Quickly locate potential corporate sponsors.
• Identify the different types of grant procurement documents, and when to use each type.
• Navigate the broad field of nonprofit resources.
Our Presenter is Cheryl Smith.
Cheryl Smith is an American grant-writer, nonprofit trainer, and consultant. She has been in the nonprofit industry for over 25 years, and as the CEO of Dewlyn Nonprofit Services, Cheryl helps over 3,000 nonprofit organizations build sustainability through training, coaching, and grant-writing. Cheryl is also the author of the book, “21 Ways to Fund a Nonprofit.” She is a member of the American Grant Writers’ Association; a nonprofit trainer for SCORE chapters across the U.S., as well as a guest speaker for many public, private, and Faith-Based Organizations. Broadly, Cheryl’s specialty is building capacity in people and organizations, and helping them to reach their highest and best potential.