StarterStudio Idea Stage – Start
March 27 @ 5:30 pm EDT$299
Think bigger with our Idea Stage Accelerator March 27 – May 1, 2023.
Get started in just six weeks. Our Idea Stage Accelerator helps you lay the foundation for the rest of your entrepreneurial journey. Get to work validating your tech idea, identifying the real customer problem your idea solves, and understanding how to find and speak to your target customer.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The focus of the StarterStudio® Idea Stage program, a 6-week TECH accelerator, is to help the entrepreneurial-minded get started. We help validate your tech business idea – what is the problem and is there a sustainable and repeatable solution (Problem/Solution Fit); collect substantial feedback from potential customers and their market; understand the entrepreneurial journey and its challenges; and learn how to communicate effectively about your business idea. The questions you are answering in this program are – “Am I solving a real and important problem?” “Do people want my solution, and are they willing to pay for it?” and “Can I create a viable business solving this problem?”
YOU WILL LEARN:
– Lean Startup methods and tools
– How your strengths and personality fit with being an Entrepreneur
– How to conduct Customer Discovery conversations with potential customers to understand their pain points
– How to complete a Value Proposition Canvas to determine your Product/Solution Fit
– What your Ideal Customer Segments are, your market, and your competition
– How to acquire, keep, and grow customers; how to message them; and where to find them – your Channels
– How to present the Problem you are solving and your Solution using pitching fundamentals
THIS PROGRAM MAY BE THE BEST FIT FOR YOU IF YOU:
– Want to be an entrepreneur but don’t know where to start or who to talk with
– Believe your idea (your solution) is solving a problem but you are not sure if people will buy it
– Have yet to develop a deep understanding of your customer(s), their pain points, and their needs
– Are not yet working full time on the idea but want to build your confidence to start your own business
– Are not sure if or how your company can make money
Complete the Idea Stage Application
Complete a Zoom/In-person interview with a StarterStudio staff member
Complete payment of $299 before the start of the program
Commitment to attend all six sessions and conduct customer discovery
Clearly explain the PROBLEM you are solving
TIME AND PARTICIPATION COMMITMENT: We meet for one (1) 3-hour session per week, for 6 weeks, Wednesday evenings, from 5:30PM – 8:30PM ET. The program sessions are virtual.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.