This week is part 1 of a 3 part series:
The Introduction to Web3 and Digital Assets series in March 2023 will provide an introduction to the following topics
– Accepting digital assets for your business, blockchain,
– Decentralized Finance [DeFi],
– NFT Marketplaces,
– The Metaverse, and Web3 Wallets.
Guest Speaker: Alex Enser
Alexander Enser is the Founder and CEO of My Crypto Advisor, a Web3 consultancy and education company helping learners navigate digital assets and the next generation of the internet.
Alex is a Web3 evangelist since 2013 with an M.A. in Psychology and Professional Certificates in Blockchain Fundamentals from Berkeley and the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals. Enser is quoted in the Wall Street Journal, and U.S. Sun, and made appearances on ESPN 1520 radio and National Freelance Business Week.
Enser is passionate about helping small businesses and underserved communities adopt Web3 so they are not left behind during this technological revolution.
Work on Wisdom – WOW Fridays – at the Volusia County Business Incubator launched in January 2023.
The goal of the WOW Fridays is to educate and inspire many entrepreneurs and business owners on topics relevant to their businesses’ growth. Topics include:
1. Business Modeling
2. Business Plan Development
3. Web 3 and Crypto
4. How to Present to Investors and Bankers
5. Social Media – Talks with the best influencers in town
6. Been there, done that! Talks from serial entrepreneurs
7. Learn from local Military Entrepreneurs how they started their businesses