- This event has passed.
Tech: 2024 America’s Seed Fund Road Tour – Florida Stop
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
America’s Seed Fund Road Tour is a national outreach effort to connect innovators and entrepreneurs to non-dilutive, technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, known as “America’s Seed Fund”.
Federal Agency representatives will meet with companies attending the event to help attendees navigate over $4 billion in early-stage funding opportunities available through America’s Seed Fund.
Register to attend the event to learn more about SBIR/STTR programs from experts!
The agenda will include the following topics:
- Overview of America’s Seed Fund
- Reverse Pitches from Federal Agency Representatives
- Panels & Presentations (Examples of potential panels include – SBIR/STTR Agency specific panels, proposal support resources & programs, entrepreneur success stories, resources available through FL FAST and the Florida High Tech Corridor, SBIR/STTR grant matching opportunities, proposal tips and strategies, among other potential topics)
- Opportunity to meet with entrepreneurial support organizations
- One-on-One meetings with Federal Agency Representatives
How To Sign Up for One-on-One Meetings
To sign up for One-on-One Meetings with Agency Representatives, you should first RSVP for the event and then please head to https://bit.ly/SBIRRoadTourFL1on1.
Please note that to move forward in the one-on-one scheduling process, you should:
- Select up to six SBIR agency representatives or partners that are your top choices for one-on-one meetings – and –
- Rank then in priority order, – and –
- Submit a completed quad chart.
Before you can request one-on-one meetings with SBIR agency representatives during America’s Seed Fund Road Tour, you’ll need to prepare a Quad Chart. If you need guidance, please review this “Completing a Quad Chart” video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtUlSPxXgZo.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.