How to Lead a Purposeful Life?
“Curiosity is the foundation for Creativity. Creativity is the foundation for Inventions. Inventions are the foundations for Innovations. Innovations are the foundations for a Competitive Edge. Without a Sustainable Competitive Edge, we have no business being in any business.” Shan
We have a dire need for Innovations; preferably Creative Innovations; using our right brain. We don’t have to be genius like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, or Walt Disney to be creative and innovative and influence a powerful change in the world. You can learn and master the Visualization process.
That is seeing through your mind’s eye. Yes, Visualization can create reality.
Your brain is likely one of the most complex things in the universe. Science has revealed that your nervous system uses the conscious mind’s creative wishes and desires only 10% of the day! 90% of the day, your subconscious mind dictates all your behavior!!
It is your wandering mind. It is subconscious dragons, loaded with negative thoughts and full of self-doubts, that mostly control your mind and your life. The conscious mind is your logical mind. It receives information from your five senses (sight, taste, touch, hearing, and smell). It is where you think and rationalize.
Logic rules the day in the conscious mind. However, the conscious mind does not control your actions. Only when the subconscious mind is in harmony with your desires, will you attract the results you want. To realize the success you desire, you need to tame all those dragons in your subconscious mind by rewiring your brain.
Here are a few steps to strive to be a Creative Innovator:
1. Be the master of the craft you intend to pursue.
2. Have a deep conviction that there is a solution that you can implement.
3. Be willing to surrender all your preconceptions and biases.
4. Master some techniques for inward-looking. Meditation is one well-known technique.
5. You need to encounter an aha moment.
6. You must be able to explain and be able to duplicate your Business Model or help others replicate.
7. You need to enjoy the treacherous business-journey.
We can influence powerful change. We don’t have to be a genius to be an Innovator. We need to pull out from ourselves to propel to the future.